How to Burn Your Candles Safely
- When using a candle, always burn it in sight.
- Keep your candles away from flammable objects.
- Keep candles away from children and pets.
- Place your candle on a safe, heat-resistant, and level surface (like the cork coasters we sell, wink, wink).
Some Additional Tips
- Always trim the wick to 1/4 inch before each use. This will ensure your candle lasts longer and burns safely.
- When burning a new candle for the first time, make sure the melt pool reaches all the way to the edge of the container. This will help prevent the wax from tunneling.
- Don't burn the candle all the way down. It's best to leave about 1/4 inch - 1/2 inch of wax in the container. This will help prevent the container from getting too hot and possibly shattering.